Prime Takapuna Offices with Harbour views
- Property Details:
Price by Negotiation
This recently refreshed office suite sits on the 3rd floor of the Takapuna Finance Centre and has north and east facing frontages with great views over the Hauraki Gulf and Takapuna Beach.
* 343m² open plan office, plenty of natural light.
* 38m² of decking area take advantage of its great aspect.
* Covered basement car parking, with flexible availability of spaces.
Call NAI Harcourts today and get your troops inside this great space in time for summer
- Listing Number: Listing: NSC23267
- Address: 3/159 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna
- Practical Trade UnitHighly functional office/warehouse unit available for lease. The space is currently configured with shop front, bi-folding doors set inside the roller door at the entrance of the Warehouse. If the bi-folds suit your business that's great! But if not, they can easily be removed, thus reverting the space back to its original intended use as a Warehouse. Key Features: - 72m² warehouse - Mezzanine office (30m²) - Roller door / bi fold doors - Two allocated car parks Call the sole agents at NAI Harcourts today.
- Takapuna Retail Showroom and WarehouseSituated in the heart of sought after Barrys Point Road in Takapuna, these large retail showroom, warehouse and office premises totalling approx. 1,462m² are available on a new lease from 1st August 2020. Offering wide street frontage with excellent exposure and large front yard for display purposes or customer parking this building has been occupied for the last 10 years as a successful Motorcycle Dealership providing sales, accessories and service facilities. Comprising retail showroom of approx 524m², mezzanine office 186m² and warehousing and storage of 752m² the premises include 6 car parks on the front yard, further 9 at the rear and option for additional basement car parks. Only 3 minutes north of the Harbour Bridge, Barrys Point Road is home to many outdoor sports, trade retail, automotive, furniture and service retail type uses. Call now to arrange an inspection of this exceptional opportunity.
- High Profile Wairau Warehouse / Showroom 916.72m²Now available! This 916.72m² (approx) high-stud warehouse / showroom is one not to be missed. Located in the heart of the Wairau Valley, the site makes for an ideal trade or bulk retail location. Featuring a highly flexible open plan layout, the high stud warehouse can be configured to provide as much showroom and warehouse as your business requires. Retail access is at the front and full height roller door at the rear. Adjacent to the roller door is a designated container drop off area. Access is a dream and is complemented well by the use of 14 dedicated carparks plus half share of an additional 22! Be where the action is! Direct neighbours include Mitre 10 Mega, Pak'n Save and Bunnings Warehouse. The site has fantastic exposure to Wairau Road and great signage opportunity. Motorway access is only 800m down the road at the Tristram Avenue interchange. Approximate Area Breakdown: Breakdown: - Warehouse / showroom - 710.69 - Office and amenities - 206.03 - Car parks (dedicated) - 14 car parks - Car parks (half-share) - 22 car parks Call the joint sole agents at NAI Harcourts today.
- Vibrant Wairau Business Hub DevelopmentStage 1 resource consent obtained - Sept 2019 Huge potential for Childcare, Pharmacy, Entertainment, Medical GP's & Specialists (e.g. Chiropractors, Physios), Dentists, Gym, Pilates, Yoga, Restaurant/Cafes, Offices etc*, to be strategically located within this exciting development. Flexible tenancy sizes range from 100m² to over 1000m². The site offers elevated, road front profile, within the Wairau Valley's growth corridor. Large format food retail premises are scheduled for development next door and the Southern Cross Hospital is just around the corner. Ample parking - 90 car parks. Accessible location - 1 minute from SH1 on-ramps at Tristram Avenue. Completion due early 2021. The developer is now inviting expressions of interest. Call NAI Harcourts today to discuss your requirements and secure premises in this exciting development. (* Subject to resource consent)
- A-grade Industrial Investment – New 10 Year LeaseFinally, a stunning standalone Industrial investment worthy of your attention. Taking pride of place on the ever-popular Apollo Drive on Auckland's North Shore, this prize asset offers a new 10-year lease to its anchor tenant and will sit proudly in your portfolio. Currently occupied by RPM International Tool & Die Limited as well as Mitre 10 New Zealand Limited, the contract rentals combine to $492,080 pa plus GST plus outgoings. Situated on a high profile freehold site with wide street frontage, the building was purpose built to allow for future growth of RPM, but also allows for a split tenancy arrangement which is currently in place. With an A-grade seismic rating of 92% and a warehouse stud height of 7.8 - 9 metres, the quality of the asset is on par with new builds, but in a sought after location. Warehouse construction is full height pre-cast concrete tilt-slab panels and the main offices at the front of the building are fully air conditioned. Opportunities of this calibre rarely come to the open market. Please call one of the preferred joint sole agents today for further information or to arrange an inspection. Key Features: - Freehold site of 5,160m² (more or less) - Total building area of 3,368m² (approx.) - A-grade seismic rating of 92% - New 10 year lease to anchor tenant from 1st June 2020 - Dual tenancy providing for future expansion - Zoned General Business - 53 car parks onsite - Combined contract rental of $492,080 pa plus GST plus outgoings. For sale by Deadline Private Treaty (unless sold prior) Closing 4.00pm, Thursday 2nd July 2020 To download further information please copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/NSC34249 NOTE: all outlines in images are indicative only
- Affordable Devonport OfficePositioned in the heart of Devonport are a variety of professional office options. Access via a stairway in the central lane way courtyard leading to the first floor office suites. Each office features a kitchenette, pitched ceilings and air-conditioning. The offices are within close proximity to a number of eateries and retailers along with just a short walk to recently redeveloped Devonport Wharf. Features: - Car parking available - Character brick arcade - Close proximity to Devonport wharf - Through access to Wynyard Street - Air-conditioned - Short term lease available to the right tenant - Available now Available Options: - Office 4: 52 m² Call the sole agents at NAI Harcourts for further information and an appointment today.