Mix Business and Pleasure in Takapuna
- Property Details:
- Approx Floor Area: 101 sqm
- Land Size: 959 sqm
- Property Type: Other (Medical premises)
- Property Description: Situated between Hauraki and Takapuna, this appealing property will entice a wide range of buyers. On the market for the first time in 14 years it offers: - A large customised GJ Gardener family home of 2007 (with a cavity and CCC) comprising 4 bedrooms and 2 lounges. Open plan living accesses a large deck facing west, perfect for entertaining. The master ensuite is large as is the double garaging.
- A separate, standalone, cute, character, brick business premises consented for medical use. Leased for two years to Orthodontic Services at $34,500 per annum (+ GST and outgoings) it includes reception/waiting area, two treatment rooms, office and small kitchen. A lab/workshop is sited off one of the garages and there is patient parking.
All this on 959m² of Freehold Land in a Mixed Housing Urban Zone! This property offers buyers multiple options:
- Home and rental income from the consented medical premises or
- Home and future owner occupier business premises just a 10 second walk from your door
- An investment property in a Residential Mixed Housing Urban zone with a consented business activity premises.
- A development opportunity for the 959m² of freehold land in a Residential Urban Zone
The current vendor has purchased and is motivated to sell.
View Saturday/Sunday 1.30pm - 2.15pm; Thursday 12.00pm - 1.00pm or by appointment
To view and download property files please visit: http://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/#/Listing/RL9
Auction 19 Jul 2018 Unless Sold Prior
Takapuna, 385 & 387 Lake Road
- The Top Spot on Victoria RoadAvailable for lease is a stunning retail shop consisting of approximately 83m² plus shared bathroom facilities with the tenancy directly behind. Positioned with fantastic exposure, located in the heart of Devonport's bustling town centre this space is ideal for a variety of uses. Take advantage of the high foot traffic and growing popularity of Devonport as a seaside destination for locals and visitors alike. This is a superb opportunity to get a prime position for the up and coming Americas Cup. Floor area: 83m² (approx.) plus a share in bathroom facilities. Features: - Wide street frontage - Light and bright retail tenancy - Close proximity to Devonport wharf - Generous street parking - Great foot traffic - Available now For more information and an appointment to view this well appointed space, please contact the SOLE AGENTS at NAI Harcourts today.
- Takapuna Retail Showroom and Warehouse – Barrys Point RdSituated in the heart of sought after Barrys Point Road in Takapuna, these large retail showroom, warehouse and office premises totalling approx. 1,462m² are available on a new lease from September 2020. Offering wide street frontage with excellent exposure and large front yard for display purposes or customer parking this building has been occupied for the last 10+ years as a successful Motorcycle Dealership providing sales, accessories and service facilities. Comprising retail showroom of approx 524m², mezzanine office 186m² and warehousing and storage of 752m² the premises include 6 car parks on the front yard, further 9 at the rear and option for additional basement car parks. Only 3 minutes north of the Harbour Bridge, Barrys Point Road is home to many outdoor sports, trade retail, automotive, furniture and service retail type uses. Call now to arrange an inspection of this exceptional opportunity.
- Takapuna Office/Warehouse – Approx 212m²Smart workspace featuring a functional mix of office and warehouse space in central Takapuna. Features include polished concrete floors, full height glass partitioning, three good size partitioned offices, air conditioning, staff lunch room and easy warehouse access. FLOOR AREA: Total area approx 212m² FEATURES; - Modern office fit out - Roller door access - Affordable rental rate - 4 car parks - Available November 2020 Be quick, this is a rare opportunity to secure well appointed space in a sought after location offering easy access to the motorway and city. For more information and an appointment to view please contact the sole agents at NAI Harcourts.
- Boutique Devonport OfficePositioned on the first floor overlooking busy Victoria Street, Devonport Library and Windsor Reserve. Located in the heart of Devonport, this professional office at 33 Victoria Road has excellent profile along with access to the recently redeveloped Devonport Wharf. The office has exclusive use of a kitchenette and shared use of toilet facilities. Floor area: Approx. 49.6m² Car parking: Available upon request Features: - Superb location - Variety of cafes and eateries nearby - Air conditioning - Close proximity to Devonport wharf - Flexible availability For more information and an appointment to view this well appointed space, please contact the SOLE AGENTS at NAI Harcourts today.
- Boutique Devonport RetailShop 1 is a superb bite-sized opportunity to secure your place in the heart of Devonport. This arcade tenancy comprises of 32m² with exclusive facilities. The Arcade is home to a range of businesses including a cafe, Barber, Hairdresser and boutique retailers including 4 first floor office suites. With high pedestrian foot traffic off Victoria Road and street profile via Wynyard Street, this position will be hard to beat. The Total weekly cost is only $311 + GST per week (including outgoings). Features: - Superb location - Natural light - Character brick arcade - Close proximity to Devonport wharf - Through access to Wynyard Street - Short term retail opportunity for the right tenant - Available now Available Options - Shop 9: 30 m² For more information and an appointment to view this well appointed space, please contact the SOLE AGENTS at NAI Harcourts today.
- 7.5% return on this tenanted investment! $1,626,000FOR SALE: Looking for a commercial investment property returning better than 7.0%? Check out this smart, modern two-level office building situated only minutes from the Papakura motorway interchange and a short walk through the town centre to the railway station. Well presented, the road front 605m² (approx.) building offers well-lit office space with a mix of open plan and partitioned areas. Including storage to the rear, accessed via a roller door there are 9 car parks on-site, 7 in front and two under cover. New 3+2+2 year lease from 3 January 2020 at $122,000 pa net (+gst) to Integrity Business Solutions Ltd (Payroll & HR Specialists). Don't miss this opportunity, our South Island vendors want it sold! For sale $1,626,000 (+GST) if any (7.50% return). For more information and an appointment to view please contact the Sole agent. To download the property file please paste this link into your browser: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/NSC29924