NAI Harcourts New Zealand says the success of its parent entity NAI Global in securing a place as one of the world’s top five commercial real estate brands reflects its strength and quality at a time of uncertainty.
Lipsey Co, a leading training and consulting firm, has named NAI Global fourth place out of 25 in its 2021 survey of 100,000 commercial real estate agent professionals – and its New Zealand office is elated at the result.
NAI Harcourts New Zealand general manager Tony Kidd (pictured) says the strength of the company is reflected by the results, which are compiled using a combination of ballot voting, phone interviews and focus groups.
“The association continues to assist our member network with a range of different benefits, along with assisting us to grow our footprint across New Zealand,” he says.
Lipsey says NAI Global offices are leaders in local markets and work in unison to provide clients with exceptional solutions to their commercial real estate needs. With more than 375 offices strategically located throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific, the company boasts more than 6000 local market professionals.
The company manages more than 1.15 billion square feet of property and facilities, and annually completes more than $20 billion in commercial real estate transactions throughout the world.
National Communications Manager
Harcourts New Zealand
P: 021 0853 4114
- King on Anzac StreetNAI Harcourts is excited to offer 15 Anzac Street in Takapuna, Auckland for sale by Deadline Private Treaty - a multi tenanted split risk investment in the heart of Takapuna. Closing 4:00pm Thursday 2nd December 2021 (unless sold prior). Situated in a prime position on Anzac Street, this two level, solidly built 1970's building provides excellent street exposure and natural light to all sides. Featuring drive around vehicle access with 14 on-site car parks, the property is currently leased to five tenants with a sixth tenancy vacant. Estimated potential rental is $161,762 + GST + outgoings. Current leases are expiring from August 2023 to November 2027. Total net lettable area of approx 666m². Zoned Business - Metropolitan Centre Zone, this rectangle shaped freehold site of 875m² (more or less) creates offers exciting future development potential. Located in the high growth area, it is handy to the many cafes, restaurants and bars, close to the Shore City shopping centre and main street shops, a movie theatre and only a short walk to Takapuna Beach. This is a superb location for socialising, shopping, relaxing and business. An affluent North Shore suburb approximately 10 minutes drive from the Auckland CBD in off peak traffic, Takapuna is a highly desirable and unique Auckland coastal location, give NAI Harcourts a call to add this crown to your portfolio.
- Rare Albany Yard – 2,212m²FOR LEASE - Price by negotiation This superbly positioned Industrial headquarters is located just 2 minutes from the SH1 interchange at Greville Road, Rosedale, offering fast, easy access to the North Shore, SH18 and the wider Auckland region. The main build comprises functional office and amenities, adjoined by a high stud workshop with a roller door, and high-stud, canopied warehouse bays. The open front bays offer versatile space for storage of materials, vehicles or equipment, for manufacturing and fabrication, or alternatively could be repurposed for vehicle/equipment dealing or servicing. Located at the elevated, culdesac end of Cowley Place, this property also offers visibility to SH1. BUILDINGS Canopied high stud shed space - 435m² Secure workshop - 110m² Office - 240m² 15 exclusive car parks YARD Sealed hardstand - 1,427m² Additional yard space is potentially available immediately adjacent at 13 Cowley Place - 1,129m² Light Industrial zoning. Available February 2022 Call NAI Harcourts today to arrange a viewing and get more information on this unique property.
- Well Located Takapuna Office15 Anzac Street enjoys a high profile position opposite the central Takapuna car park. Handy to everything Takapuna has to offer, this first floor office must be considered. Currently configured with four partitioned rooms and an open plan workspace surrounded by windows creating a light filled working environment. Floor area 130m² Features: - Functional layout - Fibre Internet - Existing fit-out - Three on-site car parks - Available now For more information and an appointment to view this well appointed space please contact the agents at NAI Harcourts today.
- Road Front Opportunity! Office/Showroom + WarehouseLocated on the busy intersection of Ti Rakau Drive and Torrens Road. A perfect match for a retail/office tenant which also requires a large warehouse on-site. The property offers a good warehouse to office ratio, comprising approx. 1238.20m² of warehouse, 411.80m² office/showroom/amenities and ample car parking spaces. Features: - Prime position, road front corner site - Excellent exposure - Signage opportunities - Convenient customer and staff car parking - Available NOW - New lease/ Lease Assignment For more information and an appointment to view this well appointed space please contact the agents at NAI Harcourts today.
- Trade Retail- 453 or 349m²Trade retail, glass front with roller door at rear. Prime position on Harris Road, join Ideal Electrical/NZ Safety and Choices Flooring. This prominent opportunity won't last long, last unit. East Tamaki is going super strong and the development in the area and Flat Bush has been outstanding. KEY FEATURES: - 453m² or 349m² - East Tamaki, close to Highbrook and motorways - Solid location with great presence - Great parking - High stud showroom and roller door at rear For more information and an appointment to view this property, please contact the agents at NAI Harcourts Cooper & Co today.
- Star Retail on Rosedale Road Available NOWExciting opportunity offering you one of the best retail spots in the popular Rosedale Retail Centre! Strategically located Road front at 96 Rosedale Road. A vibrant and great service hub currently with low vacancies, surrounded by many successful businesses including restaurants, bubble tea, pharmacy and healthcare, hair salon and various retail shops. Anchor tenants include Tai Ping Albany and Wang Korea Food Supermarket. Key Features: - 107m² (Approx.) - High profile and established retail centre - Great exposure with wide frontage - Ample shared car parking For more information and an appointment to view this property, please contact the agent at NAI Harcourts Cooper & Co today.